General Laborer / Molding Machine Operator (Weekend Shift)
Shift: 2nd shift / Saturday – Sunday 2:50 am – 10:50 pm
Pay: $15.75 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend hour ONLY job? Our light-industrial client in Morgantown, KY is looking for molding machine operators for completing a variety of tasks, including product assembly, labeling, packaging and product repairs. This is a temp to hire opportunity based on attendance and work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specification and to detect jams or malfunctions to report to team leader or molding technician.
- Inspect product for flash and other defects and trim before packing or assembling.
- Work in safe and clean manner at all times.
- Count finished products or workpieces, weigh finished products, or sort materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs to apply. Call your local branch at 270.344.5400 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #molding #assembly