Looking for a career with a mix of physical and mental challenges?
We are seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity with a successful Nicholasville facility.
Apply now and you could be a part of a team that helps farmers feed the world, raise healthy plants and animals and protects the environment through nutrition and scientific innovation!
Hours: 1st shift hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday through Thursday, with potential overtime on Friday.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Call for product from panel operator
- Set up the run by choosing bagger recipe and run size according to production schedule
- Load packaging into the machine according to the batch card
- Complete Finished Goods Audit Sheets for each run.
- Check sifter screens and inspect magnets
- Receives batch card from runman.
- Operates the batching panel to pull in raw materials from different sources.
- Manage tote dumps to keep runs pulling up at all times and keep weigh hopper and mixer full.
- Fill out batch card with actual weights of tote and silo material and their lot numbers.
- Collects samples, batch cards, and audit sheets coming in from System bagger operator and System Auditor.
- Checks labels on the top bags of the pallet to the audit sheet as part of the auditing process
- Using the mobile device, scan in each pallet that comes off system
- Responsible for keeping “bag ripper” conveyor belt loaded with necessary bagged raw materials
- Using the production schedule as a guide, the runman will find all batch cards ahead of time and keep at the runman station.
- Runman will communicate directly with the panel operator to know when he can turn on his conveyor and load the bags specified on the batch card.
- Fills out batch card with actual weights and lot numbers of raw materials
- Hands batch card off to panel operator when all bags are complete.
- Review master picking lists and initial when pickers finish a series.
- Keep bag ripper, bag dump, and conveyor belt area swept/organized.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Requires good mechanical aptitude
- Must have previous related experience
- Math and Computer skills are required
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview