Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your manufacturing career with a well-established company and the potential for overtime?
Hamilton-Ryker, in partnership with a client in Lexington Ky is looking for candidates that are interested in assembly positions. This is a temp to hire position with pay increases after being hired full time.
Shift: 2nd Monday – Sunday 12 hour rotating schedule 5:55pm – 5:55am
Pay: $14.40 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Package production line product – Cups
- Manual load lids on bagger infeed
- Perform quality control on products to ensure they meet requirements
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and pulling
- Maintain cleanliness of work area through shift to ensure safe and orderly work environment
What We Need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to Lift up to 20 lbs to assemble pallets of finished goods
What You Will Love:
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to hire based on work ethic and attendance
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance options
Apply today online at www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs, in person at 1416 N. Forbes Rd Lexington KY or call 859-266-5000 to discuss available opportunities!