Are you looking for a job that will allow you to utilize your stockroom experience and could turn into a long-term career?
Hamilton-Ryker, in partnership with their Nicholasville KY client, is hiring for a temp to hire stock room clerk position.
Shift: 1st Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Saturday overtime may be required
As a stock room clerk, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Stores received parts into proper location in a FIFO manner.
- Maintains control over raw material and finished goods inventory including the physical and transactional aspect.
- Kitting – pulling, counting, labeling, and issuing parts to production work orders, including both the physical and transactional aspect. Determine shortages and communicates them. This process requires significant system interaction.
- Cycle Counting – Count selected parts in inventory and compare to quantity on hand in our system, problem solve differences, record approved cycle counts in the system.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Operates fork truck and pallet jack to convey, or move materials to proper departments or areas.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with substance abuse policy
- Organizational Skills
- Math and Keyboard and System Skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Previous experience required
- Communication Proficiency
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N Forbes Rd, Lexington KY 40511 Monday through Friday or call us at 859-266-5000 to schedule an interview.