Sewing Machine Operator
Shift: 1st Shift
Savannah, TN Area
What you’ll do:
- Detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunction in a factory setting.
- Position item under needles, using marks, clamps, templates, or cloth guide, place spools of thread, cord, or other materials on spindles, insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and components.
- Match cloth pieces in correct sequences prior to sewing them, and verify that dye lots and patterns match.
- Inspect garments, and examine repair tags and markings on garments to locate defects or damage, and mark error as necessary in a warehouse environment.
- Mount attachments, such as needles, thread, cutting blades, or pattern plates, and adjust machine guides according to specifications.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.