Hamilton-Ryker is looking for Sandblast Technician for a manufacturing company in the Manchester area.
1st shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
What you will do:
- Prepare materials by drilling, grinding, milling, and cutting steel
- Ensure equipment is properly set-up and maintained for safety
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
- Perform quality checks
- Sandblast heavy equipment using a spray gun and sandblasting equipment: Cleans grease, dirt, dried concrete, old paint, and rust from equipment, using solvent, water, rags, brushes, pneumatic wire brush, and chipping hammer.
- Cleans and prepares the surface for painting, using air-powered sandblasting equipment.
- Disassembles paint and sandblasting equipment and cleans equipment, using solvent, wire brushes, and dry cloth.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with client substance abuse policy
- Steady work history
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your Manchester branch at 931.728.0515 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #sandblast #paint #helper #assembly #HamiltonRykerCelebrates