Priority Personnel is seeking a Receptionist for a busy Ophthalmology office.
Hours: Must be available Monday through Friday 7am – 6pm.
Location: Must be able to travel to our 4 locations, San Marcos, Kyle, Wimberley, and New Braunfels if needed.
We are searching for the right person who can keep their composure under pressure, excellent customer service and communication skills, and can work as a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answering phones, triage calls, transfer calls, make appointments
- Verify insurance
- Collect, verify, and update patient information
- Collect payments including co-pays, deductibles, and past balances
- Assist with making appointments with specialists and testing as needed
- Balance all monies collected
- Keep reception area neat and clean
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and phone skills preferred
- Tact and patience with patients and office staff
- Clean and neat appearance
- Ability to multitask with precision in a fast-paced environment
Temp to hire