- Coordinates electronic communications (transmission of Advanced Shipping Notifications: ASN’s) between KASAI North America and its customers regarding outbound shipments.
- Receives and organizes customer shipment schedules.
- Prints applicable shipment schedules, master schedules and appropriate shipping labels per KASAI/customer requirements.
- Ensures shipment accuracy and issues applicable bills of lading (BOL).
- Maintains accurate records of necessary data based on record retention requirements.
- Communicates status updates to customers through appropriate communication channels (e-mail, phone….etc.).
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies.
- High School Education or GED
- Two (2) years related work experience preferred.
- Ability to exhibit organizational, interpersonal and mathematical skill level sets to successfully meet the requirements and expectations of this position
- Familiarity with related software applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint….etc.
This job operates in an office and manufacturing environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud but are within OSHA standards.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and / or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may also be required to work in hot temperatures.