Are you looking for an entry level quality inspection position with an excellent pay structure and the potential for overtime?
Hamilton-Ryker, in partnership with a client in Dry Ridge Ky is looking for candidates that are interested in quality inspection. This is a temp to hire position with pay increases after being hired full time.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Inspectors work on the production flow in the Inspection, Sorting and Containment department. Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Perform Rework & Repair Projects
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing administrative duties related to quality project work.
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required.
- Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork.
- Perform a full range of varied inspection or production related tasks as well as administrative duties.
- Read and follow work instructions, all employee policies, work rules, and directions.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy.
- Must be able to safely work in a high paced industrial environment.
- Must have a general understanding of industrial safety practices.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand tools and electrical equipment.
- Ability to pass a near vision assessment.
- Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, objects and controls is necessary.
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue Georgetown KY 40324, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.