Priority Personnel is currently hiring a Quality Assurance Technician for Iron Ox, a new indoor farming facility located in Lockhart, TX!!!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $13-14/hour
What will you do here
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment that promotes work safety and product integrity.
- Conduct and document pre-operational inspections and in process-checks for food safety and/or quality with supervision.
- Ensure SDS for all chemicals used in the plant are documented and up-to-date.
- Provides quality testing, analysis, and review to ensure that product quality and standards are being achieved.
- Coordinate sampling and shipment of samples to the 3rd party lab service provider, record and track associated results and data.
- Work cross functionally with production teams to promote the continuous improvement of our food safety program.
- Immediately notify appropriate personnel of any issues directly affecting product quality to ensure that corrective actions are taken to meet our quality and food safety standards.
- Minimum 1 year directly related Food Safety and Quality Assurance experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to follow written procedures in English or Spanish.
- General understanding of food production processes and equipment.
Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s) relevant to the food production industry.
Passionate about producing safe and healthy food for the public.
Ability to think critically
Nice to haves:
- Experience with CEA production of leafy greens and herbs
- ???????Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler and other certification
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com