Priority Personnel is hiring a Quality and Safety Operations Technician for a company located in Lockhart, TX.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/7:30am-4:30pm
Pay rate: 46K to 48K Annually
- Performs daily teardown and tailoring processes as required.
- Maintains the relative quality records, identifying key quality trends or issues in order to determine action items.
- Verifies and assists with timely and accurate inspections and review of product and work process.
- Orders materials needed to support the Quality and Safety program and department.
- Summarizes and/or initiates internal/external CARs, performs bi-weekly reviews and defines or assists to define root cause and countermeasures to correct non-conformance issues.
- Logs and maintains open CARs through completion.
- Performs data entry for Quality summaries and presents findings to Management and Supervisors.
- Communicates non-conformance of raw materials audits to ensure vendor compliance. Assists with process of returns to vendor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing plant operations or administration.
- College-level coursework or related specialized training a plus.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com