Looking for a position in manufacturing, but have limited experience?
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking semi-entry level candidates to work at a Lexington manufacturing facility.
Hours: First shift Monday – Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Overtime is MANDATORY 5:00am – 3:00pm, this includes Saturdays.
Duties could involve a combination of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Machine operation
- Cutting material based on specifications
- Quality sorting
- Preparing final product for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of work-space
- Must be at least 18-years of age
- Comply with our substance abuse policy
- Must have steel-toed shoes/boots
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must have 3-months previous, related experience
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.