General Laborer / Reisers Line
Shift: 3rd shift / Monday – Friday 11:55 pm – 8:25 am, possible overtime
Pay: $16 per hour
Do you like to work in a cool temperature environment? Our light-industrial client in Cromwell, KY is looking for general laborers on cut-up laborer line for completing a variety of tasks, to slice product to ensure all product meets USDA standards. This is a temp to hire opportunity based on attendance and work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Inspect product according to USDA specifications for “A” grade quality as it flows down a process line or from a bin.
- Remove excess product using scissors or knife to trim and remove defects from product.
- Pack product into designated trays or boxes as specified by team lead.
- Follow all safety requirements including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Performs other job related duties and assignments as needed.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs to apply. Call your local branch at 270.344.5400 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #materialhandler #assembly #production worker #food prep