Priority Personnel is hiring Printed Circuit Board Solderers for a manufacturing company located in New Braunfels, TX.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $14.50/hour
- Ability to read and interpret bill of materials (BOM) and accurately pick materials required for scheduled work orders.
- Maintains soldering certification. Solder minor and complex PCB’s and other solder subs. Solders parts and wires to printed circuit boards and completes re-work.
- Assembles mechanical and electro-mechanical highly configurable and complex units and boards, parts, hardware and other door products using various parts, such as, electronic components, PC boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires.
- Inserts small component parts and/or wires onto printed circuit boards.
- Meets or exceeds standard rates and performs Assembly I &II functions as needed.
- Tests PCB boards and operates PWA machines, i.e., Juki pick and place surface mount machine and Juki Cube through hole selective solder machine, Heller oven and all other PWA equipment/machines.
- Operates/uses machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters and testing equipment to assemble and test product. Strips, wraps wires and wires units.
- Reviews work orders and ensure appropriate level of materials, tools, equipment and resources are available for production functions.
- Reads process sheets and assembles boards and units for standard and custom orders.
- Works from samples, sample drawings, blueprints, schematics and written and verbal instructions. Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials.
- Packages product and prepares for shipping. Ensures all packaging is according to workmanship standard. Attaches identifying labels to finished product,boxes and part containers per work instructions.
- Assist in moving materials, parts and products as needed.
- Determines item identification and stock location. Stores items in bins, racks, or shelves, according to identifying part number.
- Ensure assigned production work orders are followed. Run what is scheduled to run. Communicate any deviations immediately.
- Completes in-process-inspection to ensure product meets work instruction specifications, quality attributes and reports variances immediately to lead/supervisor.
- Collaborate with Quality Auditor to ensure all production output meets work instruction specifications to eliminate product variances, waste and customer complaints.
- Production ownership: Responsible for assigned production efficiency, productivity and accuracy of items produced to minimize backlog. Meets or exceeds standard rates.
- Attendance: report to work on time at the beginning of the shift, after meal & break periods and be prepared to work immediately after clock in.
- Maintains appearance standards and professional communication skills to ensure a high level of employee dignity, respect and teamwork in the work area.
- Supports cross-training of production staff and new hires.
- Reports building, equipment sanitation, OSHA, and Safety concerns immediately.
- Continuous improvement demonstrated in production output and building sanitation.
- Maintains the cleanliness, organization, quality control and safety of workarea.
- Follows established procedures, work instructions and operational controls implemented by Detex to comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Follows safe working practices and wears required personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate. Experience in a manufacturing/assembly and soldering work-related environment required.
- Soldering certification and experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and skills using hand tools, small power tools and soldering iron
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, prints and engineering documentation.
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to distinguish colors for color coding practices
- Ability to perform detailed repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
- Be willing to work weekend hours, and overtime as required.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com