Parts Picker / Packer
Shift: 1st Shift
What you’ll do:
- Reads shipping orders and picks parts, completed assemblies and/or literature from hundreds of bins in inventory racks and maintaining accurate inventory within a factory environment.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, or products to ensure that product quality and packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Prepares packages for various types of mailing methods; utilizes windows based computer program to process shipment and generate shipping labels; applies postage using postage scale and meter if appropriate.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with clients substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.