Priority Personnel is hiring a Temporary Admin Assistant for a department at Texas State University. This employee is needed for about 6 weeks but could be longer.
Pay rate: $14/hour
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
- Provide telephone etiquette answering, screening and transferring telephone calls.
- Publicly greet and provide customer for walk-ins
- File maintenance of confidential information
- Type and proofread correspondence and forms as well as utilize common office equipment.
- Assist with maintaining calendars for multiple staff members and scheduling student appointments.
- Enter, track, update and organize data and run reports in a case management system (currently utilizing Maxient);
- Schedule service hours events; travel arrangements, applications and reimbursements for staff and students.
- Assist with budgeting duties. Duties include purchase orders, inter-departmental transfers (IDT), eNPO, etc.
- Monitor office supply inventory and order online or locally purchase/pick up goods and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one-year full-time experience, or equivalent, providing administrative support in a professional office environment.
- Experience scheduling clients/participants for appointments or events.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service in an office environment.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create and prepare clear, concise and grammatically correct documents and to proofread correspondence and publications.
- Ability to perform basic math functions to assist with budgeting, compiling data and creating reports.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com