Hamilton-Ryker is hiring for Assemblers at Kasai North America. Positions are immediate start. Apply here or call our Manchester office for on-the-spot interviews.
1st and 2nd shifts available
1st shift Monday – Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
2nd shift Sunday – Wednesday 4:00 pm – 2:30 am
All overtime is Mandatory!
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned tasks related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances, and other production equipment.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify quality standards.
- Count finished products or workpieces, weigh finished products, or sort materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
Why you’ll love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
- Felon Friendly
- Rehires welcomed to apply
What we need from you:
- Must Be 18 or over
- Must comply with clients substance abuse policy
- Prefer one year of recent manufacturing experience
- Possess a high level of mechanical aptitude
- Lifting of up to 25 lbs. frequently throughout the shift
- Ability to comply with safety standards and wear required PPE at all times
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
- Ability to perform all physical motions in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 931-728-0515 to inquire about this or any other openings.
#manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #materialhandler #assembly #zr