Do you like working in a fast paced environment and great benefits? Priority Personnel is hiring Assemblers (night) for a packaging manufacturer located in Seguin, TX.
Pay rate: $13.50/hour
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday/6:00pm-6:00am (12 hour shift)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble master boxes.
- Load chip board and place bundles of bags into cartons.
- Place sealed cartons into master boxes, seal on case sealer and place on pallet.
- Stretchwrap completed pallets, fill out skid ticket, and place on pallet
- Write required information on outside of stretchwrap.
- Move material as necessary using electric pallet jack.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety and ASI rules and regulations.
- Perform quality tests and/or inspections on bags, finished folding cartons, and master shipping boxes to ensure quality of product and conformance to written standards.
- Inspect bag appearance, finished carton appearance, fiber tear, and bag count by weight
- Load cases onto pallets.
- Feed the line with bags.
- Drive the line by sitting and using a foot pedal to control the speed of the line.
- Remove a string or rubber band and insert bundles into cartons
- Server as a helper by doing rework, weighing scrap, and filling in for other positions.
- Fill up boxes, open boxes, and keep chipboard full.
- Putting cartons into masters.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Basic understanding of machine operations and adjustments
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Good attendance, work habits, and attitude
Benefits: Medical/Dental and Vision (if elected) will start on the 1st of the month following their hire date. 401(k) savings plan is effective at the beginning of the month following 90 days.
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.