Priority Personnel is currently seeking a Membership Sales Representative who is responsible for cultivating and strengthening relationships with businesses to increase membership, and for creating, managing, and executing member retention strategies and systems in order to maximize the membership retention rates for the Chamber.
Work Schedule: Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, Flexible hours 15-30 hours per week.
Pay rate: $14/hour plus commission
What you'll do:
- Sales of Chamber membership to non-members and grow and retain membership in accordance
- Respond to leads, questions, and requests by providing follow-up information about the Chamber and membership (via appointments, phone calls, preparing packet materials).
- Ensure welcome letters and plaques are prepared for new members as they join, add to member database, and assist in any other duties to welcome new members.
- Administer membership renewal process, including assisting CEO in identifying members who need special attention and/or who are candidates for upgrading membership.
- Provide CEO a detailed weekly/monthly summary of membership recruitment and retention efforts.
- Maintain and update accurate records and databases of and for members and prospective members.
- Schedule, plan, and coordinate member ribbon cuttings.
- Act as staff liaison to the Ambassador Committee.
- Will maintain flexible office hours as approved by CEO.
- Assist in creating marketing collateral for the Chamber and events as needed, ads as needed, and other supportive materials.
- Answering of phones/emails and responding to promptly and accurately.
- Provide general staff support as needed to all Chamber events and meetings.
- Responding quickly and effectively in difficult situations
- Planning, prioritizing and directing the work of volunteers and supporting staff
- Be highly organized, detail oriented and possess the ability to prioritize a number of projects
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com