Shift: 2nd shift Monday – Friday 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Pay: $12 per hour
Do you like working with metal in a machine shop? Do you like doing fabrication work? If so, we are currently working with a light industrial client in Leitchfield, KY that specializes in producing metal products, who needs a Machine Operator right now! This is a temp to hire position with an opportunity for employment.
What you’ll do:
- Use fabricating machines, such as cutoff saws, shears, rolls, brakes, forming machines, and punch press.
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Examine products to verify quality standards.
- Assist machine operators to set up machine, and stack, mark, pack, and transport finished work pieces.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com/jobs to apply. Call or text your local branch at (270.259.9640) to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #materialhandler #assembly