Are you looking for a great start to a career in machine operation?
Hamilton-Ryker in partnership with our client in Nicholasville, KY is seeking qualified candidates for Operators for their die cast department.
Shift: This is a Monday – Friday position, schedule is as follows:
Monday – Thursday 5:00 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
Die cast operators will be responsible for set up/operate die casting machines to cast parts such as dials, lock cases, covers and safe deposit lock parts from zinc alloy but not limited to the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup/operate all die cast machines in department according to knowledge of part and/or following blueprints, routings and setup or process sheets.
- Inspects work piece for conformity to specifications, including drawings, routings and finish requirements.
- Inspects casting for defects visually or with hand tools and completes required paperwork.
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Must comply with substance abuse policy.
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions.
- Must lift up/move up to 40 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.