Did you ever think it was possible to have a job with real live Tonka trucks?! Hamilton-Ryker is currently hiring heavy equipment operators operating backhoes, bobcat, overhead crane, Large forklift, cranes, etc. in an outdoor area. Willing to train the right candidate interested in learning!
Pay Rate: $15.00 Per Hour
Hours: 2nd shift 5:00pm-3:30am. Rotating days
- Operate equipment such as mobile crane, forklift, track mobile, yard tractor and baler machine and any other equipment as need ed to perform duties.
- Follows all written instruction to perform receiving, storage and shipping functions
- Process scrap metal.
- Performs daily plant functions as assigned by operations Group Leader.
- Regular compliance and continuous improvement in the protection of the environment and reduction of pollution from the activities within the organization.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with substance abuse policy
- Have High school diploma or GED
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central Kentucky as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave Georgetown KY 40324, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.