Looking to start a new career in the manufacturing field, with excellent opportunities for advancement?
Hamilton-Ryker has partnered with a long-standing Versailles, KY automotive plant and we are seeking candidates for general production positions. This is a temp to hire position with a fast-paced company that makes automotive glass.
Hours: 1st shift – rotating schedule – 6:15am-6:30pm
Pay: 1st shift $12.50
As a General production associate, you will play a critical role in the inspection and packaging of the finished product. You will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
• Ensure the product quality meets specifications; perform quality inspections as required
• Pack the windows onto racks using proper glass handling techniques
• Use extra safety precautions when necessary
• Ensure the packing specifications are being followed for each part
• Support specialist during line changeovers
• Assist in trouble shooting
• Wear proper safety gear including but not limited to cut proof gloves, cut resistant jacket, eye and ear protection
• Perform 5S and housekeeping duties to maintain high standard of facility cleanliness
• Communicate with others on the line
• Fulfill assignments/tasks given by coordinators and team leaders
• All other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old or older
• Comply with substance abuse policy
• 6 months – 1 Year previous manufacturing experience required
• Safety and goal oriented
• Ability to work in temperatures of extreme hot or cold based on weather conditions
• Physical ability to sit, walk, stand, push, pull, carry, lift, squat, kneel and/or twist
• Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit
• Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.