Priority Personnel is currently hiring General Laborers (Entry level, no experience needed, will train) for a construction company located in San Marcos, TX.
Pay rate: $14/hour
Work Schedule: Hours and days vary depending on weather. Typically 6am-6pm but can change due to weather and would leave early some days and work a Saturday other weeks.
What you'll do:
- Tying rebar
- Placing concrete
- Operating concrete vibrator
- Routine patching of structural concrete
- Pulling strand
- Setting and fastening forms
- Testing concrete cylinders
- Rigging or handling concrete by crane
- Operating rotary hammer
- Steel toed boots are required, other PPE will be provided
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Positions may require frequent lifting, pulling/pushing, standing, bending, etc.
Why you’ll love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com or call 512-392-2323.