Are you looking for a great opportunity to utilize your manufacturing experience to build a career? We have the job for you!
We are seeking mechanically inclined candidates for an exciting, temp-to-hire production position at a company in Shelbyville, TN. Hamilton-Ryker currently has 1st and 2nd shifts open.
1st Shift- $14.00 Hourly
2nd Shift- $14.00 Hourly
- Reads Work Orders and performs work as assigned by Production Supervisor.
- Sews, cuts, clips, hooks, staples or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and/or boxes. Places finished goods on designated pallets as needed.
- Tracks production and completion of Work Orders on schedule board or in computer system.
- Notifies supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Participates in cross training opportunities in order to maximize effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
- Being interested in learning all positions will increase your opportunity to be promoted.
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Ability to work overtime which is mandatory
- Prefer one year of recent manufacturing experience
- Lifting of up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift
- Ability to comply with safety standards and wear required PPE at all times
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethic and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Available
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k options
Visit our website for all our job openings in your area.