General Laborer / General Labor
Booneville, MS Area
What you’ll do:
- Maintain operations of multiple lines, including loading gaskets and packaging end products for shipment in a warehouse environment.
- Measure and record material / pipe dimensions, control dimensions to maintain pipe specifications.
- Assist in production line start up activity in a factory setting.
- Cut and band scrap as directed.
- Understand Belling Operations.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.