Are you looking for a new manufacturing position with the opportunity for growth? Hamilton-Ryker in partnership with a manufacturing facility in Georgetown, KY are hiring for Forklift Operators.
Pay: is $13.33
Schedule : 1st shift Mon- Fri 7 am – 3:30 pm
As a forklift operator, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Handling of incoming and outgoing materials
- Operating bar code scanners/computer systems
- Documentation of activities related to both Outbound and inbound shipments.
- Pull product from the warehouse inventory according to requirements.
- Proper handling of inventory and assists with the physical inventory, which includes inventory accuracy verifications and cycle counts.
- Box truck driving
- Visually inspect all products prior to loading and make any necessary corrections to ensure safety and quality
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Must comply with substance abuse policy
- Must have High School or Equivalent
- Must have knowledge of the HRMS shipping functions/bar code scanner
- 0-2 years experience in Industry field or related industry
- Must Have strong mathematical and good organization skills
- Temp to hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue. Georgetown, KY 40324 Monday – Friday, or call us at 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview.