Caterpillar / General Laborer / General Labor / Logistics
Shift: 1st / 10 Hour Shifts
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned task related to receive and count items, record data via computer, and production within a factory environment.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for packing and unpacking items to be stocked for shipping.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas using labeling equipment.
- May be required to operate industrial trucks or machinery in an manufacture location. Forklift or previous manufacturing experience preferred. Understand all HazCom and Safety Requirements.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with clients substance abuse policy
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred / forklift, lifting devices and pickers.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #forklift #shipping #loading #unloading #factory #warehouse #training #entrylevel #driver #forktruck #material #packer