Caterpillar – General Laborer / General Labor
Shift: 2nd / 10 Hour Shifts
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned task related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling/disassembling an entire engine or engine component. Use of EnerPacs, Hammers, Screwdrivers, Air/Battery powered hand tools required.
- Heavy lifting, up to 40-50 lbs is required. Must be able to stand for an 10 hour shift, grip / grasp/twist hand tools, and understand all HazCom and Safety Requirements.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.
Keywords: #manufacturing #factory #production #general #labor #Laborer #warehouse #training #entrylevel #operator #helper #materialhandler #assembly