Priority Personnel is currently seeking Call Center Advisors for a department at Texas State University starting Oct 4th. Previous call center experience is required!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm
Pay rate: $14.25/hour
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Review work lists
- Help manage specific financial aid resources and data
- Advise students according to university, state and federal financial aid rules and processes
- Keep abreast of all pertinent federal and state financial aid regulations
- Make recommendations as necessary to ensure the delivery of effective and efficient services
- Must be able to assist customers in a timely and repetitive manner.
- Able to handle a high volume of phone calls
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills sufficient to learn FAM/Banner system quickly and intermediate data entry skills
- Ability to handle all customer service situations with patience and to achieve problem resolution
- Professional demeanor and phone skills
Apply online at prioritypersonnel.com.