Are you looking for a position where you can kick start your career, learn a new trade and be considered not only part of a team, but also part of a family?
If so, Hamilton-Ryker, in partnership with a well-established family-owned Lexington client has opportunities available for you!
Pay Rate: $14.00 Per Hour
Hours: 1st shift 7:00am-5:00pm
You must be able to read a tape measure and have some manual dexterity. You will be working in the shop to build residential exterior or interior doors.
• Read and comprehend instructions and follow procedures. Take measurements to ensure fit of components
• Align material and put together parts to build residential door units
• Check doors to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
• Overtime is a must and will work till 5pm through the week and from 7am-12pm on Saturdays as needed.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Criminal Background Check Required
- Ability in using power tools, hand tools and saws
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs frequently and 50 lbs at times
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Medical insurance options
- Temp To Hire
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central Kentucky as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 North Forbes Rd, Lexington KY 40511 Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview