Looking for work but don't have experience in manufacturing?
Hamilton-Ryker has an entry level assembly position located at our partner company in Nicholasville, KY.
Join our winning team and be well on your way in establishing your career.
Shift: Monday through Thursday 7am – 5:30 pm, with possible OT on Friday/Saturday depending on business needs.
Assembly associates will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Assemble circuit boards
- Must be at least 18-years of age
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Requires a keen eye for detail
- High level of dexterity required for assembling
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Temp-to-hire based on your attendance, performance and work ethic.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.