Hamilton-Ryker is currently looking for assemblers for Benchmark Tool in Pelham. Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30 pm. $14.00 per hour to start.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies and guidelines.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Must be flexible to work any schedule, and potential daily overtime and some weekends
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Ability to speak, read, and write English required
- Basic math skills required
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8-12-hour shifts
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled area (where applicable)
- Ability to follow written work instructions
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Apply on Indeed or at www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Manchester office as your closest branch.
#generallabor #assembly #manufacturing