Assembly / Production
Shift: 1st Shift
What you’ll do:
- A variety of assigned task related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances and other production equipment.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify quality standards.
- Perform Preventative maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery
- Prepare materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
Why you’ll Love it:
- Weekly pay
- Earn while you Learn (online curriculum available at no cost to you)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) options
What we need from you:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must comply with Clients substance abuse policy
- Training is available for most positions. Please contact us if you are interested in working while learning a new skill.
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply. Call your local branch at 662-286-6247 to inquire about this or any other openings.