Are you looking for a job that won't have you on your feet the whole shift? Look no further.
Hamilton-Ryker has the the perfect Assembly position for you with a local Nicholasville manufacturer. These are in a temperature controlled environment and allow for sitting the majority of the shift.
Shift: This is a Monday – Friday position :
Mon -Thurs 5:00am-4:30pm and Fri 5:00am-1:30pm
Assembly associates will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to product closed fit between parts.
- Operates drill presses, presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Wires and solders simple subassemblies
- Function and visual checks a variety of product to verify quality
- Makes up boxes, labels, accessory packs for finished products, using heat sealers, label machine, staple machines etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must comply with substance abuse policy
- Must be detail orientated
- Ability to add, subtract, divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions
- Temp to Hire (based upon work ethics and attendance)
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance available
- 401(k) options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.