Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a great start to a long-term career?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a production team member to work at TMMK. This process includes General Stores, Powertrain and shipping/receiving. Duties include stocking, issuing, ordering, lineside deliveries, new parts set up, inventory monitoring and inventory accuracy/control.
Hours: 1st Shift: 6:00 am -2:45 pm
2nd Shift: 2:00 pm -10:45 pm
3rd Shift: 10:00 pm – 6:45 am
Pay: $14.00/ hour with progression plan
As a production team member, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Maintain material master data and setting up new inventory requests into stock
- Utilize SAP and maintain inventory stocking
- Maintain inventory monitoring accuracy
- Receive all goods including consumable items, MRO supplies, OEM equipment, inventory and expense material, and capital equipment
- Make daily deliveries to specified drop zones throughout the plant or facility
- Checking quality (lot approval, expiration date, HMC#, etc.) and quantity of product and verifying matches between purchase order numbers and manufacturer part number upon receipt.
- Keep accurate documentation of deliveries
- Stock according to designated inventory locations
- Stock material in Oil Stores according to HAZMAT Segregation chart/criteria
- Issue General Stores inventory to team members
- Receive and process all material to General Stores
- Process all transactions required to charge appropriate using departments for any items issued
- Preparing order releases, arranging orders in ordering post, order confirmation, etc.
- Fork truck experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Must be flexible to work any schedule, and potential daily overtime and some weekends
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Ability to speak, read, and write English required
- Basic math skills required
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, stoop for 8-12-hour shifts
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled area (where applicable)
- Ability to operate fork truck (where applicable)
- Ability to follow written work instructions
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Georgetown office as your closest branch.
Call us now at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.