Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Driving a Sit-down forklift?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a packaging/forklift driver position at a wire shelving manufacturing facility in Frankfort, KY.
Hours: 3rd shift Sun- Thur 7:30pm – 6:00am (10hr shifts)
As a packaging clerk associate, you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Working in a fast-paced shipping and receiving environment
- Pulling finished product in preparation of shipment
- Packaging, and/or staging orders using sit-down propane forklift.
- Manually wrapping and stacking pallets
- Will be on and off the forklift several times throughout the shift.
- Heavy lifting orders and packages (up to 50lbs)
- Material handling in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Must be able to pass a tape measure reading, math and mechanical comprehension testing
- Recent Sit-down Forklift experience
- High degree of accuracy
- Recent fast-paced manufacturing experience in a shipping environment is preferred
- Must have previous steady work history
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.