Are you looking to work for a great company with lots of opportunity for growth?
We are seeking for qualified candidates for a Temp to Hire Machine Operator operator position in a fast-paced factory that makes wire shelving.
Job Location: Frankfort, KY
Hours: 3rd shift Sun. – Thur. 7:30pm – 6:00am (10hr shifts)
** Currently offering Double Time for any overtime hours worked***
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for controlling the machine while looking after the maintenance and minor repairs, as well as the following duties:
- Set up automated welding and metal forming equipment
- Run production jobs while meeting and/or exceeding production, set up, and quality standards
- Conduct regular quality inspections
- Perform necessary rework and minor repairs on non-conforming parts*
- Running production jobs on PLC controlled machinery, hydraulic, and mechanical stamping presses, or automated welding systems
- Reading blueprints, reading tape measure
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Have a recent steady work history
- Must have 2 years recent experience
- Recent experience in performing machine set ups
- Recent experience with PLC controlled machinery, hydraulic, and mechanical stamping presses, or automated welding systems
- Prior experience reading blueprints and tape measure
- Have computer knowledge
- Prior experience in metal fabrication or resistance welding is a plus
- Able to pass a math, measuring and mechanical comprehension test
- Able to regularly lift 50lbs repetitively
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383 or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.