Are you seeking a great opportunity to utilize your welding experience, with an excellent pay structure?
We have the job for you!
We are seeking for qualified candidates for a Mig Welder position in Frankfort, KY. This is a temp to hire position with a fast-paced company that makes wire shelving.
Hours: 1st Mon – Fri 6:30am – 5:00pm (10hr shifts)
Pay: $17 per hour
** $1.25/hour differential for anyone who has an active Kentucky State Certification.
Mig Welder associates are responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Mig weld fabricated metal products
- Meeting and/or exceeding established production and quality standards in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Regularly requires heavy lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- Comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Previous Mig welding experience (2-years minimum) in a metal fabrication environment with heavy gauge steel required
- Must have previous steady work history
- Must have steel-toed shoes
- Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select the Versailles office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 551 Marsailles Road Versailles, KY 40383, Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (859) 873-9786 to schedule an interview.