Are you ready to get back into the workforce and start building a career?
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking material handlers with forklift experience to work at a Lexington manufacturing facility.
Hours: First shift Monday – Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Overtime is MANDATORY 5:00am – 3:00pm, this includes Saturdays.
As a Forklift driver, duties could involve a combination of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Wrapping, staging and labeling outgoing product
- Ensuring material is correctly scanned in
- Verifying outgoing shipments
- Load trucks with forklifts
- Picking and repacking as needed
- Must be at least 18-years of age
- Comply with substance abuse policy
- Must have steel-toed shoes/boots
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must have 3-months previous, related experience
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance Options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 1416 N. Forbes Road Lexington, KY 40511, Monday through Friday or call us at (859) 266-5000 to schedule an interview.