Want to jump start your manufacturing career? Our Georgetown, KY manufacturing client is currently looking for employees to start as soon as possible in an entry level position assembling various packaging.
Shift: 1st – 6 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to work safely to assemble packaging materials.
- Ensure the quality of all assembled product meets the customers’ expectations by performing all required quality checks according to the Company Quality Policy.
- Work in the most efficient manner to meet key operational goals.
- Participate in TPS activities, including Kaizen exercises
- Work with Floor Lead to develop corrective actions.
- Check all incoming stock against the factory card or SWI prior to machine set-up.
- Ensure that all Load tags, Finished and Component Inventories, are accurate.
- Review all Factory cards or Standard Work Instructions for accuracy.
- Monitor and record all waste off work cell on Production Schedule. Notify Floor Lead if waste levels are excessive.
- Accurately fill in all information of the Assembly First Checks Sheet.
- Record all required information on Production Schedule. Note the reasons for any inefficiencies.
- Assure that the work cell, and its surrounding area, are properly cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- 6 months experience preferred, but not required
- Temp to hire opportunity employees who have great attendance and attitude that have a strong desire to be a part of a team.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board and select the Central KY office as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Avenue. Georgetown, KY 40324 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. or call us at 502-570-9675 to schedule an interview.