Hamilton-Ryker is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in Lebanon, TN in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates will need to repair, and maintain assigned machinery and mechanical equipment with responsibility for production and quality of the equipment.
Shift: 1st shift, Temp-to-hire position.
Hours: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $20.00 + an hour. (Depending on experience )
Responsibilities and duties:
• Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and takes corrective action.
• Performs preventative maintenance, makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
• Knowledge of electric motors, resistant welders, transformers, ARC welding, air compressors, air cylinders, air control valves, regulators, clutches, bearings, brakes, gears, cams, and pulleys.
• Knowledge of gas burners, regulators, burner controls, steam generators, steam controls, regulators, and heat exchangers.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Must be 18 or older
• Prior Maintenance experience
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit
• Medical insurance options
• 401(k) options
Apply now or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com to apply for this position. Call us today at 615-859-1070 to discuss all of our available opportunities.