Don’t have a high school diploma stop you from finding a job you enjoy!
Hamilton-Ryker is currently hiring cemetery grounds keepers for a local cemetery in Georgetown KY. This position is entry-level and requires little to no formal training.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4;30pm
As a ground’s keeper, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Upkeep and appearance of outdoor areas
- Keeping lawns, trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, and other landscaping elements trimmed
- Keep walkways and parking lots clear
- Keep up with on-site structures like fountains, seating areas, fences and building
- Use of tools and powered equipment, such as lawnmowers, rakes, weed eaters/trimmers, chainsaws, and snow blowers
- Apply chemicals, including fertilizers or pesticides
- Work is physical and requires being outdoors in all kinds of weather, sometimes to prevent or repair weather-related issues.
- Will work with funeral directors and the public
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with Hamilton-Ryker’s substance abuse policy
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options
Click on the application link for this job board or go to www.hamilton-ryker.com. Select job board, then select Central KY as your closest branch.
You can also apply in person at 116 Gilbert Ave. Georgetown KY 40324 Monday through Friday 9am – 11am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm or call us at (502) 570-9675 to schedule an interview.